In tonight’s MNF match-up, two¬†undefeated¬†teams (yes, 1-0, but still) meet as the Peyton Manning led Broncos visit Matt Ryan ¬†and the Falcons. Both teams looked impressive last week as Manning showed no signs of neck problems, throwing for over 250 yards and 2 TDs. Meanwhile, Matt Ryan picked up a nice road win ¬†and cover (-2.5) over the K.C. Chiefs (although the Bills have since exposed the Chiefs as, well, the Chiefs.)¬†Both games went over the totals ¬†(45.5 for Broncos/Steelers & 43 for the Falcons/Chiefs).
Tonight, the Falcons are -3 and the total is at 51.5. Back in May, Cantor Gaming released lines for all NFL games and had the Falcons -2.5 for this matchup. ¬†When week 2 lines opened up after the week 1 games finished, Atlanta opened at -3 and the line hasn’t budged. The total opened at 52 and has since been bet down to 51.5.
57.58% of the WagerMinds community is on the Falcons (-3). In the LVH SuperContest,¬†66% of the entrants playing the game are on the Falcons -3.
So far in week 2, six underdogs have won straight up (Cardinals, Colts, Dolphins, Panthers, Seahawks & Rams). Can the Broncos be lucky number 7?
- Matt Ryan is historically 36-25-1 ATS while Peyton Manning is 113-96-7 ATS.
- In games following a 30 point scoring performance Matt Ryan has gone 8-9 ATS and Peyton Manning has gone 41-23-4.
- As an underdog Peyton Manning is 26-18-1 ATS.
- As a 3 point underdog Manning is 9-0-1 ATS and 9-1-0 straight up.
- At home Matt Ryan is 19-9-1 ATS and 16-8-1 ATS when home and a¬†favorite.
- Peyton Manning is 19-7-2 when on the road when playing on turf.