Are you the ultimate Major League Baseball Handicapper? Did you predict the Cards epic run last year when nobody else did? Have you memorized the WHIP of every starting pitcher? Maybe you had the inside track the Red Sox locker room beer blasts and knew they would flame out in November. If so, this contest is for you. WagerMinds is proud to present the 2012 MLB Contest. Pick MLB games and accumulate more units than anyone else in the community and you win the new iPad!
This regular season MLB contest is 100% free to enter. All you have to do is to sign-up for a WagerMinds account and any MLB games that you pick will go toward the contest! To win, you simply need to finish atop the rest of the community. The contest runs from Wednesday, April 4 2012 until the final game of the regular season. Playoff games will not count toward contest units.
View the MLB Odds page, make your picks, then wait 9 innings for your units to come back to you. All money line, run line and over/under plays will count towards your contest total. This contest is for the regular season only, so get in the action early.
Please read below for the 2012 MLB Contest rules:
Full 2012 MLB Contest Rules:
Sponsorship and Eligibility
- As used herein, "WagerMinds" means WagerMinds.com, a website owned by WagerMinds.Com
- This online contest is sponsored and administered by WagerMinds. This contest is open to legal residents of the United States who are 21 years or older at the time of entry; however, the contest is void in states where otherwise prohibited or restricted by law.
- The contest begins Wednesday April 4th 2012 at 12:01 AM. at which time contestants may enter their picks and ends at the completion of the regular baseball season.
- All contestants must create a WagerMinds account to participate. Accounts are free to create.
- Membership into is free and is available at the for those at least 21 years of age. Valid Identification will be required via the email address that was used to create the WagerMinds account.
Duties of Participants; Limitation of Liability
- By entering, participants agree to be bound by these rules and the decisions of WagerMinds which shall be final. All federal, state, and local laws apply. Wagerminds and its employees are not responsible for and shall not be liable for: WagerMinds is not responsible for (a) electronic transmission errors or delays resulting in an inability to participate or other loss, (b) theft or destruction of or unauthorized access to or alterations of entry materials, or for technical, hardware, software, or telephone failures of any kind, (c) lost or unavailable connections, fraud, incomplete, garbled, or delayed computer transmissions, whether caused by WagerMinds, users, or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the promotion or by any technical or human error which may occur in the processing of submissions which may limit, restrict, or prevent a participant's ability to participate in the promotion.
- If for any reason the promotion is not capable of running as planned, including infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, or any other causes within or beyond the control of WagerMinds which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity, or proper conduct of this promotion WagerMinds reserves the right in its sole discretion to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the promotion.
- Any attempt by any person to deliberately damage or manipulate any program or equipment to undermine the legitimate operation of this promotion may be a violation of criminal and civil laws, and should such an attempt be made, WagerMinds reserves the right to seek recourse against any such person to the fullest extent of the law.
Violation of Contest Rules
- Users cannot create multiple accounts or violated WagerMinds Terms of Service, or their entries will be invalidated
- WagerMinds may disqualify any person for any prize based upon fraud, dishonesty, violation of promotional rules or other misconduct whether or not related to this promotion.
Selection of winners; chances of winning
- Each week, contestants will enter their picks via their WagerMinds account using the lines provided by WagerMinds
- The contest involves making the correct wager for MLB regular season games.
- The WagerMinds community member with the most units at the end of the regular season will win the new iPad.
- If the contest ends in a tie, a tiebreaker will be created to determine a winner.
- Users can make picks by selecting the run line, money line or over/unders for any MLB game.
- Playoff tiebreaker games will not count in this contest.
- Playoff games will not count in this contest.
- Only one (1) winner will be eligible for the contest prize.
- Once the contestant selects the wager button for their entry, the entry is final and changes will not be permitted.
- It is the player's responsibility for verifying the accuracy of their picks prior to selecting the submit button.
Notification of Winners; Substitution of Prizes
- Winners will be notified by electronic mail. WagerMinds will attempt to re-send said email up to 3 times. If any winner does not respond to email notification within three days of its transmission, or should the email be returned as undeliverable after [number] attempts, the prize will be forfeited and an alternate will be selected at random. Winners may not substitute or transfer prizes. Winners are responsible for any and all taxes and other fees.
Description of Prizes
- 1. WagerMinds is offering a "new iPad" 16 GB Wifi model for any the user with the most units at the end of the MLB season. The prize is valued at $499.
- Entries will be retained for record keeping purposes in accordance with company policy and legal requirements.
- All participants agree to grant WagerMinds unconditional use of their name and likeness for promotional use without compensation, consideration, notice review or consent.
Inquiries or Questions
- Any inquiries regarding this contest, may be sent by email to firstname.lastname@example.org.