Do you think you know college basketball? Did you see VCU coming last year? Think
you're smarter than Bobby Knight, Dick Vitale and Clark Kellogg combined? Prove
it! ... and get paid! WagerMinds is proud to present the 2012 College Basketball
'Capper Challenge. Pick college games and accumulate more units than anyone else
in the community and you win $2012 dollars!
This College 'Capper Challenge is 100% free to enter. All you have to do is to sign-up
for a WagerMinds account and any college basketball games that you pick will go
toward the contest! To win, you simply need to finish atop the rest of the community.
The contest runs from Monday, Nov. 7, 2011 until the final game of the regular season.
No conference championships will count.
View the college basketball odds, make
your picks, then sit back as your units come rolling in. When making your picks you can choose
side, money, and over/under, and it will count towards your College 'Capper Total!
This contest is for the regular season, so hurry up and get your picks in.
Please read below for the College 'Capper Challenge contest odds:
Full College 'Capper Challenge Contest Rules:
Sponsorship and Eligibility
- As used herein, "WagerMinds" means WagerMinds.com, a website owned by WagerMinds.Com
- This online contest is sponsored and administered by WagerMinds. This contest is
open to legal residents of the United States who are 21 years or older at the time
of entry; however, the contest is void in states where otherwise prohibited or restricted
- The contest begins Monday, November 7th 20, 2011 at 12:01 AM. at which time contestants
may enter their picks and ends at the completion of the regular basketball season
and throughout the college basketball regular season.
- All contestants must create a WagerMinds account to participate. Accounts are free
- Membership into is free and is available at the for those at least 21 years of age.
Valid Identification will be required via the email address that was used to create
the WagerMinds account.
Duties of Participants; Limitation of Liability
- By entering, participants agree to be bound by these rules and the decisions of
WagerMinds which shall be final. All federal, state, and local laws apply. Wagerminds
and its employees are not responsible for and shall not be liable for: WagerMinds
is not responsible for (a) electronic transmission errors or delays resulting in
an inability to participate or other loss, (b) theft or destruction of or unauthorized
access to or alterations of entry materials, or for technical, hardware, software,
or telephone failures of any kind, (c) lost or unavailable connections, fraud, incomplete,
garbled, or delayed computer transmissions, whether caused by WagerMinds, users,
or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the promotion
or by any technical or human error which may occur in the processing of submissions
which may limit, restrict, or prevent a participant's ability to participate in
- If for any reason the promotion is not capable of running as planned, including
infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud,
technical failures, or any other causes within or beyond the control of WagerMinds
which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity, or proper
conduct of this promotion WagerMinds reserves the right in its sole discretion to
cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the promotion.
- Any attempt by any person to deliberately damage or manipulate any program or equipment
to undermine the legitimate operation of this promotion may be a violation of criminal
and civil laws, and should such an attempt be made, WagerMinds reserves the right
to seek recourse against any such person to the fullest extent of the law.
Violation of Contest Rules
- Users cannot create multiple accounts or violated WagerMinds Terms of Service, or
their entries will be invalidated.
- WagerMinds may disqualify any person for any prize based upon fraud, dishonesty,
violation of promotional rules or other misconduct whether or not related to this
Selection of winners; chances of winning
- Each week, contestants will enter their picks via their WagerMinds account. Using
the lines provided by WagerMinds
- The contest involves making the correct wager for NCAA Division I regular season
- The WagerMinds community member with the most units at the end of the regular season
will win the $2,012.
- If the contest ends in a tie a tiebreaker will be created to determine a winner.
- Conference championship games will not count in this contest.
- Only one (1) winner will be eligible for the contest prize.
- Once the contestant selects the wager button for their entry, the entry is final
and changes will not be permitted.
- It is the player's responsibility for verifying the accuracy of their picks prior
to selecting the submit button.
Notification of Winners; Substitution of Prizes
- Winners will be notified by electronic mail. WagerMinds will attempt to re-send
said email up to 3 times. If any winner does not respond to email notification within
three days of its transmission, or should the email be returned as undeliverable
after [number] attempts, the prize will be forfeited and an alternate will be selected
at random. Winners may not substitute or transfer prizes. Winners are responsible
for any and all taxes and other fees.
Description of Prizes
- WagerMinds is offering a total of $2,012 for any the user with the most units at
the end of the college basketball season.
- Entries will be retained for record keeping purposes in accordance with company
policy and legal requirements.
- All participants agree to grant WagerMinds unconditional use of their name and likeness
for promotional use without compensation, consideration, notice review or consent.
Inquiries or Questions
- Any inquiries regarding this contest, may be sent by email to email@example.com.